For Minecraft Version 1.18.2 – 1.20.1
Random Block Placer V1.0.3
Random Block Placer 1.0.3
For Minecraft 1.20.1
The Random Block Placer datapack adds a single new item of the same name. It works very similarly to Quark’s Trowel, being able to place blocks randomly from your inventory. It can be configured to grab the blocks from various distances, and randomizes on placement. It is the perfect tool for quickly building fantastic looking builds, and has loads of ease of use features to make it as simple and reliable to use as possible.
NOTES TO YOUTUBERS:
You may use this datapack in whatever video you like, free of charge. My only request: YOU MUST CREDIT ME for my work. Simply link to this page in your video’s description, pinned comment, or both AND verbally mention during the intro of your video that the pack can be downloaded using the link. “Download in the description” would suffice.
So, how can I use it?
- Place random blocks for nicely textured builds.
- Drop the item to change the range, anything between 2 and 9.
- Blocks placed are grabbed from the right of the Placer, so organize your inventory accordingly.
- Blocks can be placed from your inventory, not just your hotbar. Put blocks in the top row of your inventory and it can place them!
- While in creative mode the blocks won’t be consumed.
- Blocks with data, such as shulkers or named chest won’t be placed.
- Items like pickaxes and such are ignored and won’t attempt to place.
- Works with MODDED BLOCKS! I have tested quite a few with no issues, but obviously there might be some that it doesn’t work with.
To install, follow the instructions contained in the “instructions.txt” file included in the download. If you are still having issues installing or want help knowing how to do something with the pack, ask for help on our discord.
Fully Multiplayer compatible!