For Minecraft Version 1.20.2
Moar TNT V1.4.1
Moar TNT V1.4.1
For Minecraft 1.20.2
Moar TNT adds loads of new creative, crazy, dangerous new TNT to the game. Blow up your friends, mine for diamonds, or flip mobs upside down. So much TNT, with so much potential for fun!
NOTES TO YOUTUBERS:
You may use this datapack in whatever video you like, free of charge. My only request: YOU MUST CREDIT ME for my work. Simply link to this page in your video’s description, pinned comment, or both AND verbally mention during the intro of your video that the pack can be downloaded using the link. “Download in the description” would suffice.
- Amethyst TNT: Shoots 72 damaging amethyst shards in a circle around it.
- Arrow TNT: Sprays arrows in every direction.
- Bee TNT: Spawns 10 angry bees that seek out the nearest entity.
- TNTNT: Splits into a bunch of TNT that explodes in somewhat smaller explosions.
- Pickaxe TNT: Throws out a load of pickaxes that mine blocks, dropping all the items.
- Magnetic TNT: Pulls all nearby mobs towards it, but doesn’t work on players.
- Sword TNT: Shoots out damaging swords, much like Amethyst TNT, but higher damage, fewer projectiles, but they keep going when they hit.
- Inverted TNT: Flips all nearby mobs upside down.
- Sponge TNT: Drains all water in a fairly large radius around it. Basically, a better sponge that can’t be reused.
- Potato TNT: Plants a bunch of potatoes on dirt/grass surfaces.
- Directional TNT: Explodes in the direction you place it in. Great for mining tunnels!
- Slime TNT: Launches all nearby entities up into the air.
- Anvil TNT: Throws a load of damaging anvils up into the air that deal big damage when they land.
- Dripstone TNT: Launches sharp spiky dripstone into the air in a small radius that damages whatever is dumb enough to stand under it.
- Cactus TNT: Shoots out a load of thorny projectiles in a dome around it that withers targets for 10 seconds.
- Poison TNT: Launches a load of poison potions into the air that litter the ground with poison.
Patron Exclusive TNT ($1+)
- TNT Cannon: Able to be loaded with Custom or Vanilla TNT. You can aim it and fire TNT as projectiles where you are aiming. Change the launch distance based on which inventory slot you have selected. Slot 0 for least distance, slot 8 for max distance.
- Cowboom: Throws out 4 cows that walk around for a bit before exploding.
- Laser TNT: Slowly rotates while looking for a target. Once acquired, it fires a deadly laser at it. Cannot shoot through walls.
- Tunnel TNT: Mines a 3×3 tunnel in the direction it was placed. Places down torches in darkness, and makes cobblestone bridges over gaps.
- Acid TNT: Spews out acid that slowly melts its way down through the world.
- Fake TNT: Causes a fake explosion that deals no damage. Useful for trolling.
- Frost TNT: Sends out a wave of frost particles that can freeze any mob that it hits.
- Impact TNT: Instantly explodes on contact with blocks. Designed for the TNT Cannon, but works nicely for traps too!
- Meteor TNT: Pulls down a meteor from the sky that explodes in a massive crator.
- Potion TNT: Sends out potion particles that apply random effects to mobs hit.
- Rocket TNT: Shoots rockets into the sky that target nearby mobs, flying down to them and exploding.
- Sun TNT: Sends a giant star into the sky that shoots down rays of exploding light.
- Tall TNT: Explodes in a very tall explosion.
- Wide TNT: Explodes with a very wide explosion.
- TNTNTNT: Explodes into a bunch of TNTNT that then explodes into a bunch of TNT.
To install, follow the instructions contained in the “instructions.txt” file included in the download. If you are still having issues installing or want help knowing how to do something with the pack, ask for help on our discord.
Fully Multiplayer compatible!